2009年6月30日星期二

hmm..

Finally i am back for update my blog
hahas


start from today kena gantung for 3 day
can slp late late,good
ytd told my baobei help me come to skul for see teacher
bcuz mummy said she don't want to come
at last need she to come to skul again als0
then puan bavani keep talk with my baobei and my m0m
talk talk talk~~~~gv baobei scold awhile
but mum seem like nth
then bring me back home..
after that 4 pm something i went out with wei , yili and ying
we went to desa park for jogging
hahahahas

Weii Ying Yee

Yili Weii Yee


then back metro
tot want g0 jusco with WEII
then saw soon hong them~
then together go NG yamcha
very crazy at there

when ah bao they want to back kepong
7zaii they reach NG also
so me and WEII go and join them
7 zaii want to eat spaghetti
but NG no have
s0 after we finish drinking
we went to next station again!
gasoline

i order my favorite


7zaii gek spaghetti
can see the small 7zaii
hahahas
7zaii bring 7 zaii out

ar0und 12am then star fecth us back h0me




Miss my baobei la0 gong muchiee
in l0ve with you
24day
mwahhh






没有评论: