2009年6月8日星期一

i just wanna be with you

i finished work Yesterday ar0und 1am
then my bel0ved dar c0me NG and pick me up,bcuz he off his work today
then fetch 1 of my work fren back h0me
after that went back gasoline yamcha
i sent msg and asked wei where is her now
she answer me at jusco,u leh?
i say i with bf together,you want to join?
she say yaya~now i c0me find you
wait awhile she reached,and then fetch them back
all back jor and leave me and my dar
then called anan they,they all at metro snooker
then dardar g0 there luhs
went there,saw many ppl was there
i said wa?what happend?
then jack ah yang and anan open car door and come in
then fetch them back kep0ng KFC
around 2 am my dar fetch me back home
then i fast fast bath and asked dar come pick me up again
xixi
after dar fetch me we g0 KFC cc there,dar playing dota with yang them
3am something,dar finish playing already
get number3
nothing to do there als0
so dar said,let's g0~
back my home and slp bah
then went my dar h0use and overnight
h0h0h0



My Beloved Dar H0use~hiak hiak !


See,he shy shy=D



i Love You,Yong
昨天在你家时,你突然在我耳边说
你真的真的很喜欢我,决不会放手的
我不准你离开我!我要你永远照顾我
你也对我说,如果你找到一个比我更爱你的人,你一定要去爱他哦
知道吗?
我怕我不能陪你多久,所以不要对我有太大的期望,知道吗?
我在摇头,心也开始疼,眼泪自然的也掉了下来
老公,其实我真的真的很爱你
真的不想失去你,不喜欢没有你在我身旁那种感觉
我现在真的很想你,想抱着你
我很喜欢你对我很好那种感觉,我真的很高兴
我想我再也找不到比你更爱我的人吧?
答应我要好好照顾自己,我也会照顾你的
当你需要我时,我一定会在你身边支持你
一直陪你直到你不要我为止
ILOVEYOU
NG KOK YONG
i am yours forever,i swear
muacksss

4 条评论:

piGFiSh 说...

so sweet yee~hope u 幸福^^~

Yee 说...

xixi
thx popo
love you always
muackss

er 说...

sweet ya~
miss luilui ya~

BaBe YiNg 说...

rmb love mii also ya^^


hahasss