2009年11月2日星期一

L0ve that Feel

waiting my honey wei c0me jusco
after she reached there ,she said want to go buy many thing
so acc her to go
after that,we go to babylon for my dinner
fish chop~~Jun make for me de xD
so 9pm we need to go see movie at jusco'Poker King'
wait Laughing gor come fecth us
but edi so late==
reach jusco fast walk to cinema
no place to sit jor
so wait jun come and go brem mall see got ticket anot
reach there 9.45 edi
movie edi start,so we plan to go eat 'bat ku teh'
after eat,only 11pm
still early,so me ,jun ,my honey and xiao hao go other place for 'drink tea'
laughing gor and wicky back home first
then we went to Desa Sri hartamas drink beer
kafe name'SOULed OUT'
the place damn niceee
like itt

kafe barjun order 1 long island
very nice
but the price more nicee
RM26
that place look so romantic
but seem like a pub

1 JUG Heineken

babyYee L0ve Heineken
L0ve Long Island Als0
Honey order 1BBQ chicken
they said nice wor
but i don't know la
bcuz i no have eat
we 4 person sit at there joke many
until i drink beer and Long Island until blurrr
my face jz look like red apple
honey asked me to go toilet
go inside the toilet,then sit at there
jz stand up only
vomit@@
honey like get shocked
after i vomit,more better edi
so they ask me back early
TT
1something then went home edi
tiredd arrr

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

HaHaS~~~
Not Bad o~~~
Keep Post Some funny thing on blog~~~
Gambateh!!!!!

J.J

THIS IS J, JOEY 说...

babe babe..i want go for it !
XD

×phoebie× 说...

hihi`
can i know where the place??
thx...^^